ENTER CODE SHIPFREE AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE SHIPPING!
If you are looking for a value-priced Pilates Reformer with full commercial features, look no further. Lightweight and stackable, the Merrithew™ SPX® Max Reformer a great option for facilities with limited space or multipurpose exercise rooms and home users. Generate additional revenue with group classes on the SPX Max!
Optional accessories are available a la carte or choose the value-packed SPX Max Reformer Bundle that include the Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender, Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $ more – a value of over $ .
Now available with Tall Box
Expand your programming options with the Reformer Tall box! The extra 4 in (10 cm) height ensures you have the necessary floor clearance to perform the complete Reformer repertoire on the SPX Max! For everything from lying prone for arms pulling straps to four-point kneeling for feet pulling straps, the SPX Max Reformer Bundle with Tall Box adds versatility while accommodating all your clients' needs.
Choose the STOTT Pilates SPX® Max Reformer Bundle with Vertical Stand to store your reformer upright with a minimal footprint.
Tall or long torso? Add 6 inches (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade.
Need higher precision?
Double your number of Gearbar positions with the High-Precision Gearbar upgrade. Available on this product at time of purchase.
Please reply to our order confirmation email to specify your color choice.
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Please specify color upon receiving your order confirmation email
- Owner’s manual
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition DVD
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Pilates Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX® Max Plus™ Vertical Frame for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
|Width||22 in||56 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||9 in||23 cm|
|Width||26.5 in||68 cm|
|Length||97 in||2.5 m|
|Weight||128 lbs||58 kg|
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Extended Length upgrades to 103 in (262 cm) are available for an additional cost. Suitable for clients taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions