A staple of every well-equipped Pilates facility, the Cadillac offers an extensive range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes. This ultra-sturdy, versatile unit will add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire and challenge your clients in different planes of motion. Comes complete as shown with all springs and straps.
- Includes Essential Cadillac, 2nd Ed. DVD with 45 exercises
- Bed made of dense EVA foam with durable vinyl upholstery
- Sturdy construction supports basic movements through to advanced acrobatic maneuvers
- Two sliding bars with multiple spring attachment sites allow for highly variable spring resistance
- Multiple spring lengths, tensions and attachment sites offer functional exercises for all levels of ability (Springs are color coded for easy recognition)
- Bed height is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying positions
- Equipped with 2 light arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, push-thru bar with 4 springs (2 with protective covering and locking spring clips)
- Maple roll-down bar with 2 springs, vertically and horizontally sliding bars with spring attachments, trapeze bar plus 2 springs with protective covering and trapeze strap, support strap, 1 pair fuzzy hanging straps, safety chain with spring clip adjustment
- Assembly required
- Owner’s manual available
Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Please confirm your choice by email upon receiving your order confirmation.
Also available by custom order at a modified total height of 69 in (175 cm), making it ideal for rooms with low ceilings. Additional charge applies. Please call for details.
Pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact us at email@example.com for complete pricing.
|Width||36 in||91.4 cm|
|Length||89 in||226.1 cm|
|Height||83 in||210.8 cm|
|Weight||215 lbs||97.5 kg|
|Width||28 in||71.1 cm|
|Height from floor||25.5 in||64.8 cm|
The Cadillac Trapeze Table should be used by only one person at a time
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Weight capacity for performing exercises while hanging from the Horizontals: 200 lbs / 90 kgs
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions