This split-pedal Pilates Chair (often referred to as a Wunda chair) is a new style by ELINA PILATES®. The ELITE Pilates Stability Chair with adjustable handles offers a choice of 4 spring positions for each spring and 2 spring strengths to provide a wide variety of resistances. The two pedals are easily joined or separated using a simple locking slider underneath the pedals.
The removable handles of the Pilates Chair adjust easily via a single ‘twist and pull’ knob and offer an adjustable height of 50, 47, and 44 inches. Wheels allow for easy movement of the chair.
This item is available in in standard black and grey upholstery. To purchase other colors (ivory, blue, green, red) please chose Custom Upholstery and we will contact you for your choice of color. Custom Upholstery has currently a production time of 60 days.
- Built of top quality wood.
- Adjustable length of the handles: 50, 47 and 44 inches.
- All metal parts made of stainless steel.
- Handles covered with a special rubber foam that is very comfortable and strong.
- 4 springs: 2 medium (green) and 2 heavy (red).
- Seat board cover with a very strong, non-slip leather, especially developed for pilates products.
- Very comfortable EVA high density foam padding.
- Seat measurements: 24 x 14 inches
- Base measurements: 30 x 24 inches
Pricing and Shipping Fees are valid for the continental U.S. and do not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact us for complete pricing.
|Min Total Length||44 in|
|Max Total Length||50 in|
|Height & Length of the chair||24 in|
|Width of the chair pad||14 in|