ENTER DISCOUNT CODE SHIPFREE AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE SHIPPING!
Do you want to bring your Pilates practice home but can’t fit a studio reformer and don’t want to compromise on the studio height? Want to add group reformer classes to your Pilates studio, fitness center, or community gym, and need lightweight, easy to move Pilates reformers?
Welcome the Peak Pilates® fit™ reformer, the first reformer to incorporate vertical stackability and affordability in a studio-height reformer. This small-scale reformer includes a locking foot bar, a four position one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board. And as always, the performance and quality of any Peak Pilates® reformer is never compromised with innovation.
Standard long/short box included.
Features and Specifications
- 16” H x 25” W x 97” L (41cm x 64cm x 246cm)
- 115 lbs
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- Stack up to 4 high or stand on its end
- 4 position gear system
- 5 Spring System: Standard with 1 Red (Heavy) 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position foot bar with safety latch and deluxe wraparound cover
- Adjustable ropes and double loops
- Retractable risers
- Non-slip pad
- Gear block
- Standard long/short box: 9 ½” H x 16” W x 27 ½” L (24cm x 41cm x 70cm)
- Available in black upholstery only
- First reformer in its class to be “Studio Height”
- Designed with the ability to add a jump board
- Easy rope adjustment
- Simple and intuitive one-hand gear bar
- Side-split platform with center orientation grip pads
- Can be moved and stored upright
Click here for the Peak Pilates® warranty information.
I am so pleased with this purchase. I have wanted a reformer for my house for a while but couldn’t justify spending $5K+ on one. This is a very well made, sturdy reformer that’s perfect for my home. At almost a third of the price of some of the studio reformers I've used, it’s worth every penny. Would recommend!