SHIPS IN 4-6 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE (Shipping times are estimated and not guaranteed)
The ultimate professional performance and functionality! Experience the bestselling studio Pilates reformer with the complete Merrithew™ V2 Max Reformer Bundle.
Choose this professional reformer from the same company as the acclaimed STOTT PILATES® education.
Equipped with the commercial-grade features of Merrithew's professional Reformers, this powerhouse’ affords you the ability to later add a Vertical Frame. Combine that with the optional Mat Converter and transform it into a half Cadillac, allowing for hundreds more of full-body, multidimensional exercises!
Featuring a High Precision Spring package, enjoy bigger, better, faster, and stronger fluidity of movement and maximum extension of the carriage for a smoother, more balanced ride. Merrithew’s patented retractable rope system boasts recoiling rope reels and self-locking cleats for easy and precise rope adjustments without the need to stop your workout to lock down manually.
The V2 Max’s extra height accommodates more body types and makes getting on and off the machine easier for anyone with injuries or mobility issues. What’s more, you can fully customize your Reformer’s upholstery making this the most versatile and durable professional Reformer.
Included with this Enhanced Package: Reformer Box, Padded Platform Extender, Maple Roll-Up Pole and 60-day access to digital Pilates workouts on Merrithew Connect™ – a value of $ .
Want higher precision?
Double the number of Gearbar positions! Upgrade to the optional High-Precision Gearbar and give yourself six Gearbar positions. Added settings provide greater precision and superior ergonomics when setting initial tension, or altering the tension for exercisers. A user-friendly adjustment mechanism makes it simpler for clients and Instructors to adjust tension on the go during Reformer sessions.
Note: Upgrade must be added at the same time you purchase your new Reformer and are factory-installed. Not available post-purchase or to retrofit older Reformers.
MERRITHEW™ EQUIPMENT UPHOLSTERY COLOR GUIDE
Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Please specify your color choice when receiving your order confirmation email.
Reformer Package includes:
- Reformer Box
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 Neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 60-day access to digital Pilates workouts on Merrithew Connect™
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs that are built to withstand rigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (2.5 cm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Some assembly required
|Width||24 in||61 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||16 in||40.6 cm|
|Width||30 in||76.2 cm|
|Length||97 in||2.5 m|
|Weight||145 lbs||65.8 kg|
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components