The compact size of this full-trapeze Pilates Cadillac from ELINA PILATES® makes it perfect for Pilates home-studios and rooms where space is limited. The ideal device for rehabilitation and studios who want an affordable, stable, and durable Pilates Cadillac for private lessons.
Made of high-quality, natural, American rock maple wood. All metal parts in stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Synthetic leather-upholstered bed with high durability, especially developed for Pilates products. High density EVA foam padding, very comfortable, ideal for Pilates exercises. Complies with all U.S. environmental regulations. The ELINA Pilates Cadillac provides full functionality in a gorgeous, handcrafted design.
PILATES CADILLAC DETAILS
- Comfortable, durable bed surface.
- Push-through bar in anodized aluminum can be assembled as 3-slider bar.
- Push-through bar with safety strap, adjustable to 3 heights.
- Padded trapeze bar with spring collars and springs.
- Trapeze springs with snaps: 2 yellow (very light ), 2 green (medium), 2 red (heavy)
- Long springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 green (medium).
- Solid roll-down bar.
- One pair of fuzzies, Single loops (1 pair), Stability sling (2 pieces) and Foot straps (2 pairs)
- Padded foot bar
- Standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Freight box size: 95" x 29" x 28"
- Freight weight: 400 lbs
PILATES CADILLAC SPECS
|Length||92 in | 234 cm|
|Width||27 in | 69 cm|
|Height of the bed||24 in | 59 cm|
|Trapeze height||94 in | 240 cm|
243 lbs | 110 kg