ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY IN AUGUST
Highly Adjustable with Smooth Transitions
The BASI Systems Wunda Chair has an innovative split-pedal design that extends mobility, offers smooth transitions and fine-tuning adjustability of spring tension and handle height. Your BASI Systems Wunda Chair comes with prepared ports to seamlessly accommodate the revolutionary F2 System upgrade.
To view BASI Systems equipment details, please click here.
NOW AVAILABLE IN 8 COLORS! Choose the Custom Color Option for these upholstery color options, in addition to the standard Anthracite Gray: 02 Dark Cool Sand, 03 Campfire Orange, 04 Burgundy, 05 Moonless Night Black, 06 Pristine White, 07 Dark Navy, 08 Petrol Green.
- Smooth transitions between resistance settings without removal of springs
- Rounded ergonomic split pedal offers comfort as well as consistent and broad range of motion
- Seat, pedal, and handle grips are covered in orthopedic cushioning with easy-grip antibacterial material
- Removable handles have four locking positions every 6.5 centimeters, 2.56 inches
- Prepared ports support the F2 System upgrade, adding a finely adjustable spring system to chair work
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility
- 2 Arms
- 2 Yellow Springs
- 2 Black Springs
- F2 System: BASI Systems revolutionary F2 System adds versatility and unparalleled precision in settings of spring angle and degree of resistance.
Dimensions & Weight
- Wood Frame: width 28.7” (73 cm.) / length 35.5” (90 cm.) / height 24.5” (62 cm.)
- With Handles: minimum height 46” (117.5 cm) / maximum height 55.5” (141 cm.)
- Padded Seat Surface: width 21.7” (55 cm.) / length 17” (43 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.)
- WEIGHT: 53 lb (24 kg.)
BASI Systems Tutorials by Rael Isacowitz
BASI Pilates Owner and Founder, Rael Isacowitz presents the BASI Systems tutorial on the Wunda Chair apparatus. The BASI Systems Wunda Chair has an innovative pedal design that extends mobility, offers smooth transitions and adjustability of spring tension and handle height. Watch as Rael guides you through the setting options designed to accommodate any Pilates training level.