Powerful Adjustability and Accessibility
BASI Systems Ped A Pull delivers powerful control in spring settings, with variable height and width adjustability. Its base is ergonomically designed to accommodate sitting and standing work, and the optional seat expands accessibility and repertoire possibilities.
To view BASI Systems equipment dimensions, please click here.
- Highly precise spring settings with variable height and width adjustability
- Ergonomic design accommodates seated and standing work
- Optional Seat expands accessibility and repertoire possibilities
- Seat height is adjustable and it can rotate out of the way when not in use
- Patent: US 10,393,163 B2
- 2 Handles (Neoprene)
- Wooden Seat
- 2 Yellow Springs
Dimensions & Weight
- Ped-A-Pul: width 25.6” (65 cm.) / length 24” (61 cm.) / maximum height 61.8” (157 cm.) / minimum height 109” (277 cm.)
- Stool Seat Diameter): 9.8” (25 cm.)
- WEIGTH: 31 lb (14 kg.)
BASI Systems Tutorials by Rael Isacowitz