The Align-Pilates M8-Pro RC Pilates Reformer replaced the M2-Pro reformer in summer 2020. Crafted from solid North American maple, the M8-Pro is designed to marry classical styling with contemporary functionality. The M8-Pro offers refined performance while offering extensive adjustability, a luxurious oversize carriage, and 50" (104cm) of smooth and silent travel!
The M8-Pro has been designed for studio, rehab or private use, with the innovative design offering a host of easy adjustments to provide complete flexibility in use. The principle change from the M2-Pro is that the M8-Pro uses our new patent pending rapid change (RC) spring bar, so that the spring bar can be adjusted with the springs attached with one hand, without need to move a separate carriage stopper.
The reformer comes complete with a removable maple standing platform, and now features storage hooks for a gondola pole and removable off-centered shoulder rests for a choice of shoulder width positions. An upholstered jump board is also available, which is interchangeable with the standing platform and the M8-Pro can accept a Half Cadillac, converting into a completely flat bed with a two-part platform extender and mat converter.
- 50" (104cm) of smooth silent travel from the 8 PU wheel system
- North American Solid Maple Frame
- Rapid change spring bar with 4 spring bar positions, for the fastest & easiest spring bar adjustment on the market
- 3-position headrest
- 5 nickel-plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths
- Locking foot bar with 4 positions including completely flat
- Quick and safe simultaneous rope adjustment system
- Patented silent pulleys with silent design ropes & double loop handles
- Silent fuzzy foot strap
- Includes removable standing platform & storage hooks for a gondola pole
- 330 lb (150kg) maximum user weight
- Independently tested to EN ISO 20957-1:2013 (see the full report here)
- ISO20957-1 – Attestation of Conformity (view here)
- Length - 98" (249cm)
- Width - 30" (76cm)
- Carriage Height- 17" (43cm)
- Weight - 176 lbs (80Kg)
This product is delivered on a pallet and therefore must have suitable access for van or truck deliveries.
For recommended maintenance & cleaning please visit the Align-Pilates Resources page and view the Align-Pilates Routine Safety & Maintenance Guide