NOW AVAILABLE AT CASA PILATES EQUIPMENT!
The Align-Pilates' Combo Chair III is a new version of the popular wunda chair! Even though the Combo Chair III looks similar to its predecessor, it features a number of improvements that improve smoothness and quietness, taking this chair to new heights. Among the new features are a new pedal locking mechanism, a revised pedal axle with roller bearings, new rubber-coated silent spring hooks, and a chromed spring tree for greater durability.
- Maple veneered marine ply on steel frame for excellent structural strength
- Tried & tested 4 spring system with 4 positions for each spring and 2 spring strengths to provide a wide range of resistance
- Modern looking cut out sides for easy spring change access when the chair is against a wall
- Eyelets to attach Resistance Bands (Light, Medium & Strong) to add arm repertoire
- Insert the A-Series Jump Board to provide an optional chair back for scapular support work and help develop perfect posture
- Rattle free handles are removable and easily adjustable via a single ‘twist and pull’ knob that offers a height range from 45"-57"
- Handles can also be used on the reformer for added exercise options
- Split pedals which are easily joined or separated using a redesigned locking slider underneath the pedals
- Single or split pedal functionality
- Easy rolling wheels allow for easy movement of the apparatus
- Includes 4 finest Korean Music Wire and are nickel coated; 2x Strong Springs and 2x Extra Strong Springs
- Large rubber feet prevent trapping fingers under the pedals
- Seat height matches that of the Cadillac & A8-Pro Rehab Reformer
- Independently CE tested (EN ISO20957-1) by V-Trust Laboratories (see full report here)
- CE Test – Attestation of Conformity (view here)
- Product Code: PAP-CHAIR3
- Brand: Align-Pilates
- Dimensions: 25" (64cm) (H) x 21.5" (55cm) (W) x 32.5" (82.5cm) (D)
- Weight: 83 lb (38kg)
- Material: Maple veneered marine ply on steel frame.
- Assembly required. Ships Flat Packed.