The Align-Pilates C8 Pro RC features an oversized aluminum profile & foot bar and all new 8 PU wheel carriage system for the quietest and lowest maintenance ride available. Like all new Align-Pilates commercial reformers, the C8-Pro features a new patent-pending Rapid Change (RC) Spring Bar for the easiest and quickest springs adjustment on the market. The full stainless steel upper frame is superior to standard chromed steel frames, ensuring a long and corrosion-free life.
This version of the C8-Pro RC reformer features all Cadillac capabilities and includes a Full Trapeze with Push-through Bar and all other Cadillac accessories, Conversion Brackets, Mat Converter, and Platform Extender are all included.
Choose your optional accessories to complete your practice: Pro Sitting Box, Jump Board, and 60” Maple Gondola Pole – all you need for a complete Pilates Reformer & Full Trapeze combo.
The optional Align-Pilates Extension Legs shown in the pictures raise the carriage to studio height of 16.5" (42cm) versus the 9.5" (24cm) carriage height of the standard apparatus.
All Align-Pilates commercial reformers are light commercial warrantied at 27.5 hours per week. The C8-Pro RC is suitable for users
4’10” to 6’4” (145cm – 193cm), max. user weight is 330lbs (150kg).
In a studio setting, the Rapid Change (RC) spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting the reformer, which is particularly beneficial in a group class environment where the C8-Pro RC excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with springs attached, with one hand in a single action, saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers.
Being able to use either the separately available Half Cadillac or this Full Cadillac frame is making this reformer the most versatile in its class, while offering unparalleled value. In addition, the C8-Pro RC Reformer shares all the accessories with the C2-Pro Reformer and earlier C-Series reformers, meaning it sits perfectly alongside other C-Series machines.
- Brand: Align-Pilates
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Reformer Dimensions: Length - 94" (239.5cm) x Width - 26" (66cm) x Carriage Height: 9.5" (24cm) or 16.5" (42cm) with optional Extension Legs
- Carriage Dimensions: 36" (92cm) x 23" (58cm)
- Trapeze Frame Height from floor: 82" (208 cm) or 83.5" (212 cm) with extension legs
- Weight: 275lbs (125kg)
- Class-leading carriage travel distance of 42" (106.5cm)
- Large & comfortable carriage
- Anodized aluminium runners with a self centring carriage design, with matched 8 PU wheel system for smooth and low maintenance operation.
5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong)
- Lockable foot bar with 4 positions, including flat.
- Patent pending Rapid Change Spring Bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action. Watch features video >
- Quick and easy rope adjustments - Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations.
Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Adjustable Shoulder & Head Rests - Improved 3 position headrest. Removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two widths.
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centring carriage design, with matched 4-wheel system for a smooth ultra-low resistance ride
New self-lubricating German engineered nylon wheels for a smoother quieter ride & reduced maintenance.
- New Gondola Maple Pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access and a tidier studio. Note: Gondola Pole sold separately.
- Commercially Warranted - Light commercial warranty 27.5 hours per week (this applies to all Align-Pilates Studio Reformers).
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item.