NOW AVAILABLE AT CASA PILATES EQUIPMENT!
The Align-Pilates A8-Pro Pilates Reformer is the bestselling apparatus of the UK brand. It is the updated version of the previous flagship commercial Pilates reformer, the A2. Its new carriage offers a quieter ride, improved handling of cross loading forces, and reduced maintenance. The A8-Pro also features the new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar for the fastest spring bar adjustment on the market. The A8-Pro offers refined performance, extensive adjustability, a luxurious oversize carriage, and the longest travel of any standard Pilates reformer on the market.
This latest version of the Align-Pilates Pro Studio reformer can be upgraded with a Half Cadillac Tower for even greater versatility, hereby offering unparalleled value.
- Code: PAP-REFORMERA8S
- Brand: Align-Pilates
- Dimensions: Length - 101" (257cm) x Width - 29.5 " (75cm) x Carriage Height - 16.5" (42cm)
- Weight: 165lbs (75kg)
Carriage Height with Low Legs: 11" (28cm)
Carriage Height with Standard Legs: 16.5" (42cm)
Carriage Height with Rehab Legs: 25" (64cm) - Order now for delivery in February
The A8-Pro Pilates Reformer is the bestselling apparatus of the Align-Pilates equipment brand, located in the UK. The A8-Pro has a completely new runner profile and runs on 8 PU wheels (rather than the 4 nylon wheels of the preceding A2 models). This new platform offers a quieter ride, improved handling of cross loading forces, and reduced maintenance.
The A8-Pro also features a new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar for the fastest adjustment on the market, together with a host of other subtle improvements, to make the A8-Pro the new star in the Align-Pilates line-up! The Rapid Change (RC) spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment where the A8-Pro excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers.
The A8-Pro can be built with a choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights, low leg 11" (28cm), standard 16.5" (42cm), or rehab legs 25" (64cm) making the A8-Pro a truly future proof and versatile investment. It has been designed for both studio, rehab, and private use with the innovative design offering a host of easy adjustments to provide complete flexibility in use.
This reformer can accept a Half Cadillac Frame and has wheels for easy movement. In addition, the A8-Pro Reformer shares all accessories with the previous A2 model: Jump Board, Mat Converter, Platform Extender, and more. All Align-Pilates commercial reformers are light commercial warrantied at 27.5 hours per week. Max. user weight: 330 lbs (150kg).
- Patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Longest travel of any standard reformer: 44.5" (113cm) (suits more people & requires less adjustment). Long travel means less adjustment and easier transition between exercises.
- Widest carriage bed on the market at 25" (67cm) and longer carriage at 35" (90cm) for greater comfort & to suit more body types than other reformers
- Space-saving as it can be stacked and can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage (though weight is a consideration)
- 6 footbar positions including flat Oversize lockable footbar with improved pivot point for comfort & stability
- Adjustable headrest: 3 improved position headrest
- Adjustable shoulder blocks: removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two widths
- New & improved rope adjustment system ensures both ropes stay the same length & adjust simultaneously Improved rope adjustment system with easy accessibility by the headrest. Pro Adjusters can be used for precise adjustments and replaces our old T-Bar system.
- Stainless rope risers for rapid adjustment of rope heights. Risers fold down for use with half cadillac. Risers feature an eyelet so springs can be attached or additional exercise possibilities.
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong)
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
- Future proof, choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights: 11" (28cm), 16.5" (42cm) & 25" (64cm)
- Includes Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & adjustable silent foot straps with fluffy cover, plus patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience 8-wheel system for improved performance & reduced maintenance
- New Gondola Pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access and a tidier studio. Note: Maple Pole sold separately.
- Independently tested to EN ISO 20957-1:2013