The Align-Pilates H1 Home Pilates Reformer is the smallest reformer in our lineup. It brings the benefits of a Pilates Studio quality workout to the comfort of your own home without the need to have a large space dedicated for it. Though designed for home use, the H1 Reformer shares many of the key features of commercial reformers.
Featuring the same music-wire springs of the Align-Pilates professional reformers, the H1 offers fluid, progressive resistance with a range of adjustments to personalize the machine for your workout. The mirrored stainless-steel runners guarantee a smooth and quiet ride.
The H1 Pilates Reformer can be easily wheeled around and stored vertically to save space when not in use. Add the optional H-Series Jump Board to include jumping work for cardiovascular training. Optional leg extensions can raise the height of the carriage bed from 9." (23cm) to studio height, 15.5" (40cm)
Please note: Not warrantied for commercial use. 2-year frame warranty. Max. user weight: 256lb (120kg) and suitable for users 4’10 – 6’4” (145cm – 193cm)
Warning when standing your reformer: Your reformer should only be stood up in places where there is no risk of it being knocked over by other activities in the same room. Never stand a reformer in a room that can be accessed by children. The reformer must only be stood up indoors on firm, flat surfaces.
- Pair of silent double loop straps
- 4 nickel-plated commercial quality music-wire springs in 3 different tension options: 1 x light, 2 x medium, and 1 x strong
- Reformer: Length 97" (247cm) x Width 28" (70cm) x Height 9" (23cm) or 16" (40.5cm) with extension legs
- Reformer standing height for storage: 93" (235cm)
- Riser Height 18.5" (47cm)
- Carriage size: 35" (89cm) x 23" (58cm)
- Weight: 120lbs (50kg)
- 37" (95cm) of smooth travel using the Align-Pilates 8 PU wheel system
- Wide and long carriage bed for greater comfort
- 4 foot bar positions, including down
- Quick and simple rope adjustment system
- Adjustable headrest and shoulder rest - 3 position headrest, with locking string for storage. Removable and lockable shoulder rests, with a choice of two widths.
- Freestanding reformer - Freestanding ability with use of included fold out and lockable standing legs
- Removable rope risers with 3 height options
- Classic 4 spring set up – with commercial grade music wire springs for progressive resistance (2x Medium, 1x Strong, 1x Light)