EFFORTLESS MOVEMENT & INFINITE ADJUSTABILITY - WITH FULL REFORMER AND TRAPEZE FUNCTIONALITY
The exclusive BASI Systems Cadillac-Reformer Combo is smooth in movement with powerful adjustability in a space-saving design. Use it as a Reformer with the innovative BASI Enhanced Pulley System (EPS) for fine-tuning control of the pulley angle and the expanded gear system for precision in spring resistance settings.
With the largest carriage cushion and the longest track in the industry, the BASI Systems' Combo apparatus offers unprecedented comfort and range of motion. Use it as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower or convert it to a Cadillac for full trapeze functionality and ultimate flexibility in spring positioning. The Reformer Combo comes with four prepared ports to easily accommodate the F2 System upgrade. Extension legs offer the height option to best suit your space and training style.
FRAME HEIGHT OPTIONS
H1: 8” (20 cm) includes Short Legs to raise to 13" frame height (with short legs: 4.9” / 12.5 cm)
H2: 16" (with Medium Legs: 7.6” / 19.3 cm)
H3: 23.5" (with Tall Legs: 15.3” / 38.8 cm)
UPHOLSTERY COLOR OPTIONS
NOW AVAILABLE IN 8 COLORS! Contact us to choose from these upholstery color options, in addition to the standard Anthracite Gray, for $250: 02 Dark Cool Sand, 03 Campfire Orange, 04 Burgundy, 05 Moonless Night Black, 06 Pristine White, 07 Dark Navy, 08 Petrol Green. (Custom upholstery has a minimum production time of 60-90 days.)
- The Cadillac-Reformer Combo has the full features of the BASI Systems Cadillac Trapeze table with the addition of a mat conversion.
- Five footbar angle options: 23, 40, 60, 75 or 90 degrees.
- The optional Jump Board’s orthopedic padded cushioning makes jumping gentle on hips, knees and ankles.
- Three gear options for each spring for five resistance combinations.
- Extension legs offer 4 height options to best suit your space and training style.
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility.
- Can be used as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower, Cadillac and Raised Mat.
- Aircraft quality aluminum tracks for a smooth, quiet carriage ride and push-through bar movement.
- The longest and widest carriage in the industry.
- Orthopedic padded cushion extends the full width of the frame.
- Enhanced Pulley System gives the tower an unprecedented precision in spring setting options.
- Pulleys can be set along the height and width of the tower frame.
- Three separate gear options for each of five springs.
- Three extension leg height options available to suit your studio space.
- Highly adjustable headrest, shoulder rests and footbar.
- Equipped with four ports to accommodate the F2 System.
- Reformer Frame
- Full Trapeze
- Mat Conversion
- Extension Leg Set (short)
- Foot Platform
- Pulleys (2)
- Ropes (2)
- Shoulder Rests (2)
- Rubber Handles (2)
- Fuzzies (2)
- Neoprene Handles (4)
- Aluminum Handles (2)
- Safety Strap
- Leg Straps (2)
- Roll Down Bar
- Push-through Bar
- Stoppers (4)
- Foot Straps (2)
- Carabiners (4)
Springs For Reformer
Yellow (1), Blue (1), Red (3)
Springs For Trapeze
Yellow (2), Long Yellow (2), Blue (2), Red (2), Black (2), Purple (2), Carabiners (20)
Wooden Frame: width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 98.5” (250 cm.) / height 8” (20 cm.)
Trapeze: width 28.5” (72 cm.) / length 100” (254 cm.)
Carriage: width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 31” (79 cm.) / height 2.5” (6 cm.)
Mat Conversion: width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 57“ (145.5 cm.) / height 2.5” (6 cm.)
Height without Extension Legs: 72” (182 cm.)
Height with Short Extension Legs: 77.5” / 196.5 cm. (Base +5” / 12.5 cm.)
H2 Height with Medium Extension Legs: 80" (Base +7.5” / 19.3 cm.)
H3 Height with Tall Extension Legs: 88" (Base +15.5” / 38.8 cm.)
Without mat conversion: 317 lb - 337 (144 kg.- 155kg.)