A favorite among health and fitness professionals, the V2 Max Reformer from Merrithew™ (formerly the Professional Reformer™) is ideal for Pilates studios, health clubs, fitness facilities, and homes with a dedicated Pilates space.
Choose this professional reformer from the same company as the acclaimed STOTT PILATES® education.
The standard height V2 Max Pilates Reformer is very versatile and allows for easier transition between exercises for efficient group and one-on-one training sessions. Suitable for all types of clients including athletes, rehab recipients, the active aging, and regular fitness enthusiasts!
Want higher precision?
Double the number of Gearbar positions! Upgrade to the optional High-Precision Gearbar and give yourself six Gearbar positions. Added settings provide greater precision and superior ergonomics when setting initial tension, or altering the tension for exercisers. A user-friendly adjustment mechanism makes it simpler for clients and Instructors to adjust tension on the go during Reformer sessions.
Note, upgrade must be added at the same time you purchase your new Reformer and factory-installed.
Tall or long torso? Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with the Extension Upgrade option.
Extended Length upgrades to 103 in (262 cm) are available for an additional cost. Includes mid-rail leg supports. Suitable for clients taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos.
This upgrade option extends the carriage and overall length of your V2 Max™ Reformer by 6 in (15 cm) to accommodate taller clients or those with longer torsos.
- Ideal for those taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos
- Rails and carriage are 6 in (15 cm) longer
- 3rd set of legs (with High Traction Feet) on the mid rail to support the extra length of the Reformer
- Upgrade must be added at the same time you purchase your new Reformer and factory-installed.
Want both, the HIgh-Precision Gearbar and Extension upgrade? Please click here for pricing.Interested in an attractive reformer bundle? Experience studio-quality workouts at home on the Merrithew™ At Home Pro Reformer Package with Reformer Box, Padded Platform Extender, Maple Roll-Up Pole and – a value of $ .
MERRITHEW™ EQUIPMENT UPHOLSTERY COLOR GUIDE
Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Please specify your color choice when receiving your order confirmation email.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Online owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand rigorous use with Jumpboard, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 Gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 foot bar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position foot bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Mat Work exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required
|Width||24 in||61 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||16 in||40.6 cm|
|Width||30 in||76.2 cm|
|Length||97 in||2.5 m|
|Weight||145 lbs||65.8 kg|
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components