CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR DELIVERY: 8-12 WEEKS
The Elite model of the wooden split-pedal stability chair (often referred to as a Wunda chair) by ELINA PILATES® comes with adjustable handles and 8 springs total, with many settings to provide more precise spring tension. For a wider variety of exercises, the pedal can be sprung from above or below, with added resistance in both directions, The pedal is easily separated by removing the wooden dowel bar for split pedal work.
The removable handles of the Pilates Chair adjust easily via a single ‘twist and pull’ knob and offer an adjustable height of 50, 47, and 44 inches. Wheels allow for easy movement of the chair.
This item is available in in standard black and grey upholstery. To purchase other colors (ivory, blue, green, red) please chose Custom Upholstery and reply to your order confirmation email with your choice of color. Custom Upholstery has a production time of 90 days.
- Built of top quality beechwood.
- Adjustable length of the handles: 50, 47 and 44 inches.
- All metal parts made of stainless steel.
- Handles covered with a very comfortable and strong rubber foam.
- Includes 4 heavy chair springs, 4 smaller springs (for springing the pedal from below), and 2 bungee cords with arm handles
- Seat cover of very strong, non-slip, antibacterial Naugahyde, especially developed for Pilates products.
- Very comfortable EVA high density foam padding.
- Seat measurements: 24 x 14 inches
- Base measurements: 30 x 24 inches
Pricing and Shipping Fees are valid for the continental U.S. and do not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact us for complete pricing.
|Min Total Length||44 in|
|Max Total Length||50 in|
|Height & Length of the chair||24 in|
|Width of the chair pad||14 in|