MADE IN THE USA
Peak Pilates merged the Cadillac and Reformer to create a user-friendly system that offers incredible versatility and easily shifts to both modes.
This beautiful classical apparatus is handcrafted in the U.S.A. with a solid beechwood frame. It comes with black upholstery and is equipped with either a rope and risers package or the classic vegan strap package.
- Stainless steel pole system with galvanized canopy
- Full trapeze system: padded, upholstered trapeze and precision slider
- Large wood push-through bar
- Quick conversion, ultraglide flip carriage
- New four-position contoured footbar with innovative locking mechanism that provides safety for the user without interrupting flow
- Proprietary spring bar support is rubber dipped and contoured for smooth spring changes and reduced noise
- Artistry™ Twin Mats
- Rope and Riser Package or classical Vegan Strap Package
- Standard Long/Short box
- Gear Block & Carriage Stop
- Roll down bar
- Five-Spring Kit (1 heavy, 2 standard, 2 light)
- Complete strap system (foot/hand loops pair, Sheepskin hanging straps pair, adjustable wraparound strap, foot strap on the frame, trapeze strap, push-through storage strap)
- Complete 8-piece spring set (2 arm springs, 2 leg springs, 2 push-through springs, 2 trapeze springs, 2 safety chains, 2 spring sleeves, 2 safety chains, 3 spring sleeves)
- 90" long x 27" wide x 81" high
- Table height: 24"