INSTALLATION SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT
Ideal for Pilates home studios or facilities with limited space, exercises on the wall-mounted STOTT PILATES® Spring Wall can be done standing, kneeling, sitting, side-lying, supine or prone. Comes equipped with a full complement of springs, handles and a roll-down bar. Great for everyone from elite athletes to rehabilitation patients.
- Equipped with roll-down bar, 2 roll-down springs that can be used for arm exercises (black) with spring clips, 2 leg springs (green), 2 foam grip handles and 2 padded foot straps
- Includes with Pilates Off the Wall DVD with 37 exercises
- Made from top-quality, Baltic Birch plywood to ensure strength and durability
- 10 eye hook positions offer maximum adjustability for height and exercise variety
- Roll-down bar provides a wide range of exercise variations and support
- Nickel-plated, heat-treated springs ensure the durability and integrity of tension over time
- Can also be used with flex bands (sold separately) or rubber tubing
- Professional installation is recommended
- Owner’s manual available
|Width||22 in||55.8 cm|
|Height||72 in||182.9 cm|
|Depth||4.4 in||11.2 cm|
|Weight||35 lbs||15.9 kg|
Note, please mount with a clearance of 3.5 in (9 cm) between the bottom of the board and the mat.