SHIPS WITHIN 7 DAYS! ENTER DISCOUNT CODE SHIPFREE1 AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE SHIPPING!
Bring the Pilates studio experience home with this Pilates Reformer package that provides everything necessary for the ultimate full-body workout at home.
Now you can enjoy convenient studio–quality Pilates Reformer workouts in your own home and on your own schedule with the affordable
Merrithew™ At Home SPX® Reformer. Includes over $400 in Reformer accessories!
Merrithew™ Reformers are renowned for quality and design. From the patented rolling carriage to high performance tension springs, the durable, versatile and easy to use At Home SPX is a testament to this commitment to craftsmanship. Challenge endurance and build core strength and flexibility in hundreds of exercises that range from beginner to advanced.
The Elevated model option is 16.25 in (41.3 cm) high from the floor, increasing accessibility and comfort, and making it ideal for people with injuries or mobility issues. From the patented rolling carriage to high-performance tension springs, the durable and easy to use Elevated At Home SPX® is a testament to STOTT's commitment to craftsmanship. Challenge endurance and build core strength and flexibility in hundreds of exercises that range from beginner to advanced.
- Includes Reformer Box with Footstrap, Padded Platform Extender, Metal Roll-up Pole, instructional DVDs featuring over 250 exercises
- Adapts to the needs of rehabilitation or pre/post natal exercises
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity use
Merrithew™ At Home SPX® Reformer is offered as this fully-loaded package and includes:
- At Home SPX® Reformer
- Reformer Box with Footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Metal Roll-Up Pole
- Double Loop Straps
- Traditional Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (4 × 100%, 1 × 50%)
- At Home Reformer Workout DVD with safety bonus feature
- Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition DVD
- Easy-start poster guide and owner’s manual
- Online Owner's Manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity home use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Elevated model option
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- Wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Shoulder rests are fixed in place and are not removable
- Not stackable or upgradable to add a vertical frame
- Minimal assembly required
|Width||22 in||56 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||10 in||25.4 cm|
|Width||26 in||66 cm|
|Length||96.5 in||245 cm|
|Weight||115 lbs||52 kg|
Weight capacity: 250 lbs / 115 kg