The most complete professional reformer of the Merrithew™ product line, the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer with vertical tower (formerly the Professional Reformer™) provides you with limitless exercise possibilities. A favorite among health and fitness professionals, the V2 Max Reformer unit multi-tasks as a raised Mat platform, a standard Reformer, and a half-trapeze Cadillac.
Choose this professional reformer from the same company as the acclaimed STOTT PILATES® education. Choose from several options to customize this apparatus to your personal specifications.
Equipped with the Merrithew™ innovative retractable rope system and traveling pulleys on the vertical frame, the V2 Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, providing an increased range of motion, making it the premier tool for Pilates-based sport-specific, rehab and cross-training movement.
The attractive Merrithew™ V2 Max Plus Reformer Bundle includes the Mat Converter, Reformer Box, Padded Platform Extender, and Maple Roll-Up Pole – a value of over $900.
Tall or long torso?
Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an Extension Upgrade. Length upgrades to 103 in (262 cm) are available for an additional cost. Includes Extra Long Reformer Box and mid-rail leg supports.
- Ideal for clients taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos
- 3rd set of legs (with High Traction Feet) on the mid rail to support the extra length of the Reformer
- Upgrade must be added at the same time you purchase your new Reformer and installed by our factory. Not available post purchase to retrofit older Reformers
Need higher precision?
Upgrade to the High-Precision Gearbar and double your number of gearbar positions to six with the High-Precision Gearbar Upgrade. Available on this product at time of purchase. Added settings provide greater precision and superior ergonomics when setting initial tension, or altering the tension for exercisers. A user-friendly adjustment mechanism makes it simpler for clients and Instructors to adjust tension on the go during Reformer sessions.
MERRITHEW™ EQUIPMENT UPHOLSTERY COLOR GUIDE
Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Please specify your color choice when receiving your order confirmation email.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
Half-Trapeze Tower includes
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-through springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 traveling spring hooks, 2 traveling pulleys and a safety chain.
ONLY Bundle includes
- Mat Converter
- Reformer Box with foot strap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- 60-day access to digital Pilates workouts on Merrithew Connect™
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Long ropes add increase range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jump Boards, Cardio Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 head bar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 foot bar positions
- Robust and adjustable four position foot bar drops easily into cradle to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rest support a wide range of body weights
- Gear bar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rest stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Mat Work exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Some assembly required
|Width||30 in||76.2 cm|
|Length||97 in||246.4 cm|
|Weight||145 lbs||65.8 kg|
|Width||24 in||61 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||16 in||40.6 cm|
Dimensions · Vertical Frame
|Width||30.5 in||77.5 cm|
|Height (Installed)||73.5 in||186.7 cm|
|Minimum ceiling height||84 in||213.4 cm|
|Weight||39.5 lbs||17.9 kg|
Manufactured in: Canada