With its higher carriage, the Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer from Merrithew™ is ideal for physical therapy and physiotherapy clinics and facilities catering to a senior or mobility-challenged client-base. Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformers come equipped with a High-Precision Spring Package, offering a full range of resistance for clients in various stages of rehabilitation.
Optional accessories are available a la carte or choose the value-packed Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformer Bundle that also includes a Mat Converter, Reformer Box with foot strap, Padded Platform Extender, Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $ more – a value of over $ .
The Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer facilitates limitless exercise possibilities for a wide range of physical abilities. This one-of-a-kind unit multi-tasks as a raised Mat platform, a standard Pilates Reformer, a virtual Cadillac, and a breakthrough multi-planar, biomechanics training tool.
Equipped with an innovative retractable rope system and traveling pulleys on the vertical frame, the Rehab V2 Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, providing an increased range of motion, making it the premier tool for Pilates-based sport-specific, rehab and cross-training movement.
The addition of the Vertical Frame with an adjustable pulley system offers variable angles of resistance, allowing for precise targeting of muscle groups and ensures optimal joint movement. An excellent tool for rehabilitation and injury prevention.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 traveling spring hooks, 2 traveling pulleys and a safety chain.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 x 100%, 1 x 50%, 1 x 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices.
- Online owner’s manual
- Reformer Box with foot strap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- 60-day access to digital workouts on Merrithew Connect™
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jump Board or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jump Boards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gear bar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position foot bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gear bar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Foot Bar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Minimal assembly required
MERRITHEW™ EQUIPMENT UPHOLSTERY COLOR GUIDE
Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Please specify your color choice when receiving your order confirmation email.
|Width||24 in||61 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||22 in||57.2 cm|