A favorite among health and fitness professionals, the V2 Max Reformer from Merrithew™ (formerly the Professional Reformer™) is ideal for boutique studios, clubs fitness facilities and homes with a dedicated Pilates space.
The standard height V2 Max Pilates Reformer is very versatile and allows for easier transition between exercises for efficient group and one-on-one training sessions. Suitable for all types of clients including athletes, rehab recipients, the active aging, and regular fitness enthusiasts!
Click on the arrow in the Options window to choose the attractive V2 Max Reformer Bundle option that includes the Reformer Box with foot strap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $2 more than just the Reformer – a value of over $ .
Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Please specify your color choice when receiving your order confirmation email.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 1 DVD: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition
- Online owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand rigorous use with Jumpboard, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 Gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 foot bar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position foot bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Mat Work exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required
|Width||24 in||61 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||16 in||40.6 cm|
|Width||30 in||76.2 cm|
|Length||97 in||2.5 m|
|Weight||145 lbs||65.8 kg|
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Extended Length upgrades to 103 in (262 cm) are available for an additional cost. Includes Extra Long Reformer Box and mid-rail leg supports. Suitable for clients taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos. Email us for details and pricing.
Pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties, and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact us for complete pricing.