ORDER NOW FOR ESTIMATED DELIVERY IN OCTOBER (shipping times are estimated and not guaranteed)
Get a complete Pilates system with the Align-Pilates M8-PRO RC Pilates reformer with Half-Cadillac tower. This elegant reformer is perfect for Pilates Studios, Physiotherapists, or for home use. The half cadillac or half trapeze tower is a highly versatile piece of Pilates equipment which allows you to perform the majority of the repertoire of a full Pilates Cadillac on your reformer.
The Align-Pilates Half-Cadillac features a stainless steel frame for durability and can be purchased separately or together with the reformer. With the included mat converter and platform extender, you are converting your reformer into a completely flat bed for use as a Half-Cadillac.
Crafted from solid North American maple, the M8-Pro RC is designed to marry classical styling with contemporary functionality. This reformer system offers refined performance with extensive adjustability, a luxurious oversized carriage, and a record 41" (104cm) of smooth and silent carriage travel.
The M8-Pro RC has been designed for studio, rehab or private use, with the innovative design offering a host of easy adjustments to provide complete flexibility in use. It uses the new patent pending rapid change (RC) spring bar, which can be adjusted with one hand,
with the springs attached, and without need to move a separate carriage stopper.
The reformer comes complete with a removable maple standing platform, and now features storage hooks for a gondola pole (not included) and removable off-centered shoulder rests for a choice of shoulder width positions. An upholstered jump board is also available (not included), which is interchangeable with the standing platform.
- 41" (104cm) of smooth silent travel from the 8 PU wheel system
- North American Solid Maple Frame
- Rapid change spring bar with 4 spring bar positions for the fastest and easiest spring bar adjustment on the market
- 3-position headrest
- 5 nickel-plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths
- Locking foot bar with 4 positions including completely flat
- Quick and safe simultaneous rope adjustment system
- Patented silent pulleys with silent design ropes & double loop handles
- Silent fuzzy foot strap
- Includes removable standing platform & storage hooks for a gondola pole
- 330 lbs (150kg) maximum user weight
- Independently tested to EN ISO 20957-1:2013 (see the full report here)
- ISO20957-1 – Attestation of Conformity (view here)
- M8-Pro Reformer
- Half-Trapeze Tower & Brackets
- Drop-In Mat
- Platform Extender
- Padded Foot Strap
- Length - 89" (249cm)
- Width - 30" (76cm)
- Carriage Height - 17" (43cm)
- Tower Height - 74.5" (189cm)
- Weight - 244 lbs (110Kg)
- Gondola Pole
This product is delivered on a pallet and therefore must have suitable access for van or truck deliveries.
For recommended maintenance & cleaning please visit the Align-Pilates Resources page and view the Align-Pilates Routine Safety & Maintenance Guide